What is Uric Acid?
Readings of the amount of uric acid are taken from the blood sample. Often gets removed from the body through the kidneys. But when it can not be removed through urine or feces from the body that increases the amount. It’s testing also called serum uric acid measurement. Actually, when this acid is increased in blood cells this situation is called high-level uric acid.
- Use of too much alcohol
- Immune-suppressing drugs
- use of much red meat
- too much diet
- Intense joint pain that is most severe in the first 12 to 24 hours
- kidney stones
- swelling of the joints or swelling
- The pain of fingers, toes, elbows, and hand
Foods which are allowed
Dates, banana, apricot, apple, melons, cantaloupe, plums, green tea, rice, red beetroot, corn, olive, almonds, and carrot etc.
Foods which are allowed in less quantity
Lentils, sheep meat, chicken, poppies, beans, peas etc
Foods which are not allowed
goat liver meat, Yeast, seafood (small fish), beef and cold drink etc.
Remedies to get relief
- According to a research, spices smell fragrant get enough rest the pain if the pain is happening.
- take baking soda one tbs in a glass of water twice daily, it will wash out the kidneys and more urine easily passes through. But don’t use this remedy up to 2 weeks or above 60 years old persons.
- take fat-free yogurt twice daily
- increase use of mint leaves and coriander leaves are very useful for uric acid
- avoid bakery and maida flour made products as much as possible, these increase the level of uric acid instantly
- uric acid stops in kidneys so use too much water to drain it.
- avoid hard workout just do light exercises.
- take high fiber food and balanced diet
- keep away from alcohol and alcohol made products
I’m sure you can reduce your uric acid level in days by adopting these easy habits.
Note: These remedies are not substituted for any medical treatment. If the situation is more painful or feeling difficulties, then immediately contact your doctor.
So viewers, if you’re enjoying our remedies, please write us your experience below in comment section. And don’t forget to share remedies with your friends.