Hello Sweet Viewers,
Importance of Healthy Teeth
I’m Memoona Muslima and today I’m going to discuss dental and jaw pain that how we can get rid of the flank pain. As you know, the beauty of teeth has much importance for male & female both. And it’s also important to be bright and wonderful. Yellowishness of the teeth fades your personality whereas brightness enhances your personality.
First of all, it’s a golden principle to clean teeth with a brush twice a day. Every teeth disease starts from of our negligence when we don’t care about the cleaning. Teeth cleaning with paste, manjan, miswak, any method can be adopted for teeth cleaning, doesn’t matter. We can’t ignore bedtime cleaning as well.
There is a lot of diseases in the teeth. Which include toothache pain, gum inflammation, tooth worm etc.
Remedies and Solutions
So, I’ll tell you some simple and easy ways plus home remedies to keep teeth healthy and bright, not only by following them you will live longer, healthier life, but will also get rid of dental diseases.
- Take one teaspoon of honey, add 1/4 teaspoon salt and apply on teeth with a finger, rub and rinse with water. A few days will shine your teeth to do.
- Careless behavior and pain cause gum infections, in this condition, take a leaf of tobacco rub it on a rough place or stone and apply it on the painful spot. It helps to remove pain & infection.
- To get instant relief from dental pain, put one teaspoon of salt in one glass of lukewarm water, for rinsing. Pain will be fine.
- In inflammation of gums, rinse of one pinch alum in one glass water treats this condition.
- To get rid of tooth worms, add baking soda in one glass water and rinse. It removes worms in 2 weeks completely.
- To ease for teeth growing of infants, 1/4 teaspoon of borax powder (Suhaga powder), 1/4 teaspoon of salt, add one teaspoon of honey and save it. Periodically rub it on the way of teeth.
- Rubbing of simple honey on infants gum makes easy for teeth to come out without pain.
- To make teeth and gums stronger, add one teaspoon vinegar and one teaspoon of honey, now rinse twice a day.
- If you have mouth blisters, simply drink enough water, these will be fine in one or two days. Or boil nigella seeds in water, and rinse with that water. It’s also a good method to get rid of mouth blisters.
- It’s necessary to change toothbrush after every 3 months.
- When infants are in teeth growing process, don’t give them calcium without doctor consultation.
- Always use Floride contained toothpaste.
- To get instant relief from severe pain, dip a cotton ball in any perfume, put between the teeth. It gives you a sigh of relief from pain.
If you use any of above-mentioned remedies, you have to regular with it to get full fledge results.
Note: These remedies are not substituted for any medical treatment. If the situation is more painful or feeling difficulties, then immediately contact your doctor.
So viewers, if you’re enjoying our remedies, please write us your experience below in comment section. And don’t forget to share remedies with your friends. If you have any of the teeth jaw pain or gum inflammation, try any remedy without hesitation because of these all work.