Boiled rice cream mixed with water also has many skin benefits when applied. Due to its cooling and soothing effects on skin, boiled rice cream / water has moisturizing, antioxidant and healing properties for a clearer and moisturized skin. It is rich in antioxidants, minerals, B vitamins, vitamin E and has small traces of ‘Pitera’ which assists in the anti-aging process. The nutrients incorporated within the boiled rice cream and its fermented water is believed to shrink pores, reduce fine lines and tighten, soften and brighten your skin for it to look radiant and youthful!
To make boiled rice whitening cream, you will need:
- 1 to 1 ½ cup of uncooked rice (any kind or make will suffice)
- 4 to 5 cups of clean water
- 1 tablespoon of fresh milk cream or yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey or glycerin
- Few drops of Rose Oil
Instructions on preparation and application
- Place 1 to ½ cup of rice in a bowl and cover with water. Let the rice soak in water for 15 minutes for rinsing cleaning purpose. After rinsing the rice, again add clean water and let the rice soak for 20 to 30 minutes. Then in an empty pan add the soaked rice along with the mixed water and place it on the stove and if the water level seems to be low then add more water plus let it boil. After boiling it properly, it will be observed that the water has evaporated and when it is observed that little water remains in the mixture, remove the pan from the stove and let it cool off.
- After cooling off the boiled rice and with the help of the strainer drain the rice by pressing it with a spoon so that the water completely drains from it and falls into the empty bowl. Now you will see that the drained water has a thick texture and we have collected it in the bowl. Now we will mix one tablespoon of milk cream and if it is not available then yogurt can also be mixed and in it, we will further add one tablespoon of honey. The honey is hard due to the cold climate and there are times when an application of honey does not suit the skin of an individual, in that case, you can add glycerin as an alternate. After this, we will be adding a beautiful thing called Rose Oil which is the oil extraction from rose petals. It has a beautiful fragrance and we will add few drops of it in the mixture which will give it great smell as well.
- Now wash your hands properly and with the help of little massage apply the thick layer of cream on the hands.After application leaves it to dry for 20 to 25 minutes, then wash your hands in Luke warm water and dry with the help of the towel. After drying, the difference in tone is right in front of you and you can observe the difference on the hand which had the cream applied on because vitamins, minerals, amino acids are found in rice water and anti-oxidants properties are found which helps to slow down the aging process. The other magic was shown by the milk cream is that it not only moisturizes the skin but also makes the texture of the skin smooth and softens it.
When can we use the boiled rice whitening cream?
Now you can use it every day on the skin in order to leave it extra soft and shiny!